Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Solar String Lights



Got these late in the day and used my phone flashlight to power them up a little and so far are holding a nice charge for what little time I shined a light on them.

As you can see they have a nice low shine to them, which I love. I am really glad to have been able to get these, It was a long set so when I unrolled the edge it tangled, but wasnt the hardest to untangle thankfuly, just had to be a little patient.

The reason I didnt go right to the end of the deck is because I have squirrels living in m room and they use the end of my deck to get up. I didnt want the squirrels to knaw on the lights.

I can't wait to see how well these light up when they have actual daylight powering them up all day.


Link to product on Amazon.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment