Saturday, November 30, 2013

Boring day today/My Quick Garlic Bread recipe

I have ordered the second book in the Merlin Spiral series: Merlin's Shadow. I can't wait to read it!

Helped Cassie build her snow fort in front of our place, accidentally knocked part of down and grabbed some big snow balls to replace what I dropped.

Went to my Mother-in-law's place tonight. She is out right now, but should be home soon. Fixed her paper jam in her printer, because I was bored.

Dave was watching the hockey game Toronto versus Montreal. We root for Toronto.

When I get home I am going to make some garlic bread. There are two different ways I make it.

One way is:
Take a slice bread, spread butter/on it lightly sprinkle garlic salt on it, place in microwave/oven for a little bit, and it really good.

The other way is:
Take a whole thing of margarine and grind up a small section of a garlic clove and mix it in. Let it sit for a few days to let the garlic get nice a strong. (I call it garlic butter) Spread the mix on bread and place in microwave/oven for a little bit, and it really good also.

I have some garlic butter in the fridge that had been there for a while, so should be nice and strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment