Saturday, December 7, 2013

Random posting

Made my chicken today again. it was delicious. Put shake and bake on it, oven to 350 and cooked for an hour.



Apparently Cassie's so called friend, TJ, has said he is not allowed to come over, again, but won't give her a reason other than his parents are strict, though he can go over to AD's house. He de-friended me on Facebook, but I don't care, since I was never sure why he added me to begin with. I always accept friend requests, whether I know them or not.

The two apartment below me are switching places because the 1 and 3 year old are "making too much noise" and they had complained to the landlord and he threatened them to keep the kids quiet or move. That is against the by-law rules, but I guess they don't know that.

I am just glad neither of them are into the drug scene though.

No comments:

Post a Comment