Thursday, August 8, 2019

A&W breakfast



So yesterday me, my father and my daughter all went to A&W for their breakfast meal (we have done so many times). We ordered the All-Canadian Special and this is what the order gives you normally: 2 eggs (your choice how they are made), 2 slices of bacon, 2 breakfast sausages, 2 slices of toast, a coffee a hash-brown and lastly 2 slices of tomato.

We had recently found out that you can substitute the sausages for bacon, so that's what me and my daughter does, my dad doesn't mind their sausages so he usually gets them, but likes to switch it up once in a while. We all get chocolate milk instead of coffee, but you can also get pop instead. All 3 breakfasts wanted eggs over-easy, and they were perfectly done. Toast was cooked and not burnt. Bacon was crispy but also not burnt.

Overall it was another perfect experience, I love going there for breakfast, they have never failed to disappoint me in their service and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment