Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday, October 27th, 2013

So I am now going to be trying to use my blog more often than I have been, so I am going to try and post more. Hopefully a few time a week.

Here is some info I haven't posted. My name is Raya Whitehouse, I am 28, turning 29 November 2nd. I have a husband of 4 years named Dave (though we have been together for 15 years. And I have a daughter named Cassie.

I love to draw animals, though I am not good at humans at all. I love to read, I read all kinds of different novels, including teen fiction. I like playing games on my iPhone 4 and facebook.

We have 2 male dogs. Lucky, he is a brown and white, medium size, Shih-tzu/Poodle. He is now 3 years old last May. We also have Jersey who isn't really ours but my mother-in-laws, but we watch all the time. He is a small black miniature poodle. He is about 6 months old now.

We have 3 cats, 2 male and 1 female. 2 are fixed. The one male and female are siblings and have been fixed, named Stormy and Angel, they are about 7 years old now. The other male is my daughter's cat Oscar. He is a year old now.



So today is Sunday and my daughter has her friend over. She likes to having a friend with her all the time so there is someone her own age to be with. She had the friend over night last night and they stayed up till 12:25 before they went to sleep and had me wake them today at 9:30am.





No comments:

Post a Comment