Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Drama...........

I got my new book today Merlin's Blade, and I can't wait to read it, I will post about it as soon as I can.

I will be buying a new WII tomorrow, so hopefully her friends will wanna come over more to play it with her, and give her company.

Our family is just so damn sick of the fights and drama with our daughter and her new so called friends at Prince Charles we will be moving her back to a better school. One where everyone will know better than to mess with her. She has never been very happy in Prince Charles, she has very few friends and those she does have hardly ever want to come over and hang out with her. They usually hang out with each other.

We are taking her to the school tomorrow and letting her say her goodbyes to the few "friends" that she does have, and letting them know they are still welcome to come over as long as they are not complete jerks to her. We will be going to the new school tomorrow to start the process of getting her moved into that new school.

' I was watching her Facebook as her "friends" were yelling at her and calling names. I was SO NOT IMPRESSED with that, that is for sure. If she keeps them for friends, it is fine, but if they ever said that in person in front of me, they would see my beast within, and that is a scary thing I am told lol.

So that is my little update/rant of the day today, I am so glad we can give my daughter what she wants and get her out of that hellhole of a school, that she never wanted to go to to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment