Sunday, November 24, 2013

WWE Survivor Series ****SPOILERS**** (November 24th, 2013)

This will be updated at different times of the day today because it is what I always do and also because I want to post this all in one page, instead of multiple postings.

So as I said yesterday I am sick, I can't taste anything, there was a great breakfast I went to, but I couldn't taste it. I used an old home remedy and it worked great. I can now taste and smell a bit.



The wrestling PPV is today. Debbie, Dad, Dave, Dan, Daniel, and Terri will be sitting in the living room. Me and Cassie will likely be in our rooms, or my room. The PPV can be played on all the T.V`s in our house that has a cable, so it doesn`t matter where I am. I can go get the snacks and bring come in my room.

For snacks we will be having:
4 different kinds of Chips, popcorn pre-popped and popped (have spices for the popped one, the other doesn't need it), Skor bars, peanut butter cups, Hershey kisses, dill pickles, sweet pickles, sour cream and onion Ritz crackers, 710 ml Pop bottles, water, egg salad sandwiches, salmon sandwiches, chocolate chip cookies, lemon cookies, gummies, sour pitted cherry's, sliced beets.

Below the pictures is going to have the matches and who won, so DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!







1st Match - Shield & Real Americans VS Usos & Rhodes brothers & Rey Mysterio
Winner= Roman Reigns (pinned Rey)

2nd Match - Big E VS Curtis Axel
Winner= Big E ((Won Intercontinental Champion ship belt))

3rd Match - Total Divas VS Real Divas
Winner= Natalya (A.J tapped out)

4th Match - Ryback VS Mark Henry
Winner= Mark Henry

5th Match - John Cena VS Alberto Del Rio
Winner= John Cena

6th Match - CM Punk & Daniel Bryan VS Wyatt Family
Winner= CM Punk & Daniel Bryan

7th Match - Big Show VS Randy Orton
Winner= Randy Orton ((Won WWE Title Belt))

All in all, it was a decent show.



No comments:

Post a Comment